Excess Telecom Free Government Phone & Tablet PC Offer. Excess Telecom, offer the best deals on free government phones and tablet PCs. We know how important it is to stay connected in today’s world, which is why we have partnered with the government to provide affordable communication options to those who need it the most.
Our program is designed to provide low-income individuals and families with access to free cell phone service and tablet PCs. We understand that not everyone can afford expensive communication devices and plans, which is why we offer a wide range of options to fit everyone’s needs and budget.
Our Free Government Phone Offer
Our free government phone offer includes a variety of devices to choose from, including smartphones and basic flip phones. These devices come with a certain amount of free monthly minutes, texts, and data, which vary depending on the plan you choose. Our plans start at zero dollars per month, making it an affordable option for anyone.
Our program is open to anyone who qualifies, which includes individuals and families who meet certain income guidelines or participate in government assistance programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI. To apply, simply visit our website and fill out the online application. Once approved, you will receive your free device in the mail within a few days.
Our Free Tablet PC Offer
In addition to our free government phone offer, we also provide free tablet PCs to qualifying individuals and families. Our tablet PCs come equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities, which allow you to access the internet from virtually anywhere. They also come preloaded with a variety of useful apps and software, including email, social media, and productivity tools.
Our tablet PC offer is a great option for those who need a larger screen to browse the internet, check email, or work on projects. With our program, you can get a free tablet PC and stay connected no matter where you are.
Excess is sometimes mistyped as Access telecom or Access wireless and here we go through free government phone and tablet offers as approved by FCC, application procedure/status, APN settings & more.
In order to get a free tablet PC, you should choose ACP 50 Value plan with them, which provides 25 GB of data with free cell phone services (minutes and data) and a free tablet PC.
If you are living in tribal lands, then you get up to 35 GB of data per month with the above-said deals of free phone service and a tablet PC for use.
Who are eligible to get ACP Free Tablet/Phone:
People with low-income groups and low living standards can enroll in this service. To be a beneficiary, an individual’s income should not exceed 135% of the federal poverty guideline. All the states have the same guidelines, still, if an individual is interested to check the poverty line of a particular state, he can go through the state website.
Students who got Federal Pell Grant
Federal Pell Grant is a special scholarship given to students who come from low-income families. The student has to display the required documents to be a beneficiary of this program. They can be eligible to be part of EBB and get a free tablet.
Loss of Job, income, or Business
Covid- 19 pandemic has affected a wide group of individuals to earn their daily requirements. This program is eligible for those who have lost jobs since 29th February 2020. The individual’s income should be below 99,000 USD and all the required documents should be submitted to avail of this program.
Federal Assistance Program
This program has been arranged to assist individuals with relatively low incomes. The beneficiary of this program is proof that the individual has a low income.
Why Choose Excess Telecom?
At Excess Telecom, we understand the importance of staying connected. Our program is designed to provide affordable communication options to those who need it the most. We offer a wide range of devices and plans to fit everyone’s needs and budget.
Our program is easy to apply for and is open to anyone who qualifies. We also provide excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
In addition to our free government phone and tablet PC offers, we also provide a variety of other services, including low-cost internet options and affordable home phone service. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible communication options at the most affordable prices.
How To Get Excess Telecom Free Tablet
To avail of a Free Tablet from Excess Telecom, one must be eligible for the Emergency broadband benefit.
- If an individual has enrolled in any of the below government assistance programs, he can qualify for Excess Telecom’s free wireless service and a free tablet.
- CalFresh, Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program( SNAP)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids(CalWorks)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance for Section 8
- Greater Avenue for Independence( GAIN)
- Healthy Families Category A
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program(LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids(StanWORKs)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) also called (CalWORKS, StanWORKS, WTW, GAIN)
- Veterans & Survivor Benefits
- Women, Infants, and Children Program(WIC)
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation
What Documents are required for Excess Telecom Free Tablet Application
The following documents are required to qualify for Emergency Broadband Benefits
- The first and foremost document required is Identity Proof. For Ex: Passport, State ID, other government-issued ID, U.S Driver’s license, U.S Military ID, Individual taxpayer Identification Number, Tribal Identification Number, or Social Security Number.
- An official document showing the address. For Example Driving license, tribal ID, or another government-based issued ID, utility bill, or tax return.
- A document proving your household income. For Example prior years’ state, federal or tribal tax return, current income statement from your employee, a Social Security Statement of benefits, Veterans Statement of benefits, divorce decree, child support award, or an official document showing your income, a retirement statement of benefits.
- An official document stating your substantial loss of income.
- An official document providing your qualifying assistance program participation.
Adults who are above 18 years of age can apply for the ACP program. An emancipated minor can apply for the EBB program by providing all documents proving it, such as a court document or a certificate.
What Brand of Phones Does Excess Telecom Send?
There is a range of mobile phones that comes with the Excess Telecom ACP program. It’s no guarantee that you will get an iPhone when you signup for ACP as you can get any of the following mid-range mobiles –
- Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6/6S/6S Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Google Pixel Phone (Pixel 5/4/3)
- Motorola phones
If you are looking for an affordable way to stay connected, look no further than Excess Telecom. Our free government phone and tablet PC offers are designed to provide low-income individuals and families with access to communication devices and plans that fit their needs and budget.
To learn more about our program and apply for your free device, visit our website today. We look forward to helping you stay connected!